A full day workshop. Get hands-on experience with inclusive design workflows and techniques, as well as access to individualized coaching from the instructor
Accessibility is becoming a crucial element in the process of designing good products. You've heard about accessibility, and people keep talking about making products more inclusive, but what does that implies and how do you do it for your own product?
- Understand what accessibility is, who it affects, and why it's important
- Give you practical, hands-on experience with inclusive design workflows and techniques, as well as access to individualized coaching from the instructor.
- Give you a toolset, including software, plugins, principles, and best practices to help you practice accessible design everyday
- Give you the vocabulary you need to be able to talk about and evangelize for accessibility with your cross-functional partners
- This workshop is aimed at designers with 3+ years of experience in the product design field, with an interest in accessibility.
- No previous accessibility experience required.
- Attendees should bring their laptops (with their design software of choice already installed).
- Come prepared with a design project they would like to audit for accessibility.
Workshop tickets sell separately and won't give you access to the conference. You are welcome to join the conference the day after but need to purchase a ticket separately. Get your tickets for the conference here.
Food and Refreshments
Please note that light refreshments and snacks will be available in the morning as well as for lunch. There will be plenty of coffee, tea, and water for you to recharge your batteries during the workshop.
Early Bird Ticket
for the Conference